Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week 3 Day 3

Framing crew is scheduled to be out to correct inspection issues. Not sure on when Insulation is scheduled or if we'll even be able to start drywall this week. I'll update later today if I get more scheduling information.

Framing crew is here working currently. Re-inspection is slated for tomorrow. Insulation is also scheduled for tomorrow. Unfortunatley Drywall delivery has to be moved to Friday with hanging scheduled for Monday at this point.

So the framing issues cost us a day, but it works out ok since there's a few things I wanted to do this weekend before drywall get's hung. I want to hang some lights above the screen to illuminate it when not in use. I also need to finish hanging a pipe to fish cables to the projector.

No comments:

Post a Comment