Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3

Framers were here at 8am again this morning. The theater is looking awesome!! I have to go to the plumbing supply house at lunch to pick out some shower valves. So no update pictures until this evening....

Framers had another busy day. Not sure if they will be back tomorrow or not. The plumber is schedule to come out tomorrow though. I know Bill will be out soon to finish the stage as well. So pictures may not be as dramatic as they have been for the last couple of days.

My A/V cables I ordered from Monoprice.com are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, in time for a Saturday installation. Let's see how much of the 1000' of RG6 I have left. It was way too much cable but for the same price it's twice what I could have gotten from Homedepot or Lowes.

Day 3 Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment