Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4

I spoke to Bill this morning and got a status update. I can't say how thrilled I am with Bill, he's here when he says he'll be here, I know every step of the way who will be here and what they will be working on. He is awesome I can't recommend him enough.

The framing crew will be back out tomorrow to finish up a couple things. There's a couple issues in the bathroom the shower wall should have been a knee wall and it went all the way to the ceiling, plus it was very narrow. So shorter and wider...

The plumber is here and about to bust out with the Jack Hammer to move the shower drain and the toilet drains. He'll also be doing the rough in for the shower, toilet, vanity in the bathroom as well as the rough in for the bar (dedicated ice maker, dishwasher, and sink).

DAY 4 PHOTOs

Today's List:
Plumber

Tomorrow Expected List:
Plumber
Framers
A/C guys

1 comment: