Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow!

Hey sorry I've been travelling for work and haven't updated the blog for a long while now.



Completed
Carpet is installed (yesterday) it's so awesome it's like walking on pillows (8lb pad and a 72oz carpet). I may spend most of my movie watching sprawled out on the floor with the boys.

Electrical is complete.

Bathroom (tile is done, toilet and vanity are in place).

Painting is done (just one last touch up needed).

A/C is operational.

Trim is complete

Left to do

Mount projector

Finish hanging speakers

Install electronics

Clean

Tile gameroom (this weekend to lay tile and seal, next weekend to grout it all)

Shower (Mud pan, tile, and shower doors)

Fix the gap between the stone and the screen. I had to leave a gap at the top and bottom of the screen so I could mount the screen in the space.

Window coverings

I'll try and get some pictures tonight and post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment